This job opening is not only for veterans but also for veteran dependants or a dependant of an active military member. Alorica Inc. has a diversity job opening for a Veteran & Military Spouse Inbound CSR for their office in El Paso, Texas.
The company provides comprehensive benefits package and is a equal opportunity employer. Some of the job requirements of an Inbound CSR are:
- The candidate should have at least a year’s experience in phone customer service.
- Should have a typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
- For CSR, it is necessary to have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- For consideration, the candidate should have a professional demeanor.
Some of the job responsibilities of an Inbound CSR are:
- The CSR would be required to provide product and service information.
- Respond to customer request regarding billing, technical and general customer service.
- Follow-up on customer queries that are not resolved in the first instance.
- Recognize the trends in customer call document them and inform the supervisor of the same.
For a more details and complete job listings, please check the job description on Diversityworking.com
This could be a great opportunity for veterans and military servicemen spouses to work with a leading company, and build their career in the customer service industry.
Are you looking for a challenging internship opportunity? A place where you not only get to learn the ways of civilian workforce, but also feel like working in the defense services!
Then you should definitely apply at the Technology Security Associates, Inc. Most of company’s technical-workforce is veterans; even the president and the vice president of the company are veterans. This gives them the ability to not only understand their clients and their requirements but also their workforce.
Currently the company is looking to hire a Veteran Educational Intern for their office at Lexington Park, MD. The candidate should be separating or recently separated from US military, that is, veterans who separated from US military within one year are eligible to apply. It would be required of the candidate to enroll with the Maryland Workforce Exchange.
For complete job description and job requirements, check out the diversity job listing on DiversityWorking.com
This is an amazing job opportunity for a qualified candidate to work in the Department of Veteran Affairs. The Department is looking for an experienced Law Judge to join their Board of Veteran Appeals.
The Board of Veteran Appeals consists of men and women who have exceptional Veteran Law skills. The Board is responsible for reviewing benefits claims made by local VA offices and issues decisions on appeals. Only the Board members can issue Board decisions, so they have to be experienced in veteran law and benefit claims review.
The Board of Veteran Appeals has many positions vacant for the post of Veteran Law Judge at Washington DC, DC.
Check out the all the job requirements, job responsibilities and benefits, check out the job listing on DiversityWorking.com
Would you be enthralled to become a part of a team compassionate about providing service to veterans? Would you like to start with an organization which provides you with endless opportunities? Would you like to work in the largest and most technologically advanced health care system of the nation?
If your answer to all these questions is positive, then VA Maryland Health Care System has just the job opportunity for you; position vacant for a Rural Women Veteran Nurse Practitioner.
The basic job requirements to apply are:
- The candidate should be a citizen of United States. Non-citizens would be considered, if they are not able to find a good candidate as per VA policy.
- Complete unrestricted Licensure/ Certification or Registration.
- Graduation from a State accredited school in the field of professional Nursing. The course at the time of completion should also be approved by any one of the agencies – The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
For candidates who have completed their graduation from a foreign school; they should have a current, active and full registration. The foreign school should be approved for professional nursing courses.
- An Active license for an Advance Practice Registered Nurse and a Masters degree in Professional Nursing from an accredited program.
- Certification by a nationally certifying body for Family Nurse Practitioner or Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- At least two years experience of advance nursing practice.
- Current experience in Women’s Health.
- BLS certification.
For a more detailed requirements and responsibilities of the job, check out job description on diversityworking.com. This is a veteran job alert from DivesityWorking, America’s No.1 diversity job site.
If you qualify, then there are several benefits which will compel you to apply for this job. Some of them are:
- Premium Benefits Package.
- Competitive, Enthusiasing and Fulfilling work environment.
- Internal growth and development options.