Veteran Job Alert – Rural Women Veteran Nurse Practitioner
Would you be enthralled to become a part of a team compassionate about providing service to veterans? Would you like to start with an organization which provides you with endless opportunities? Would you like to work in the largest and most technologically advanced health care system of the nation?
If your answer to all these questions is positive, then VA Maryland Health Care System has just the job opportunity for you; position vacant for a Rural Women Veteran Nurse Practitioner.
The basic job requirements to apply are:
- The candidate should be a citizen of United States. Non-citizens would be considered, if they are not able to find a good candidate as per VA policy.
- Complete unrestricted Licensure/ Certification or Registration.
- Graduation from a State accredited school in the field of professional Nursing. The course at the time of completion should also be approved by any one of the agencies – The National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
For candidates who have completed their graduation from a foreign school; they should have a current, active and full registration. The foreign school should be approved for professional nursing courses.
- An Active license for an Advance Practice Registered Nurse and a Masters degree in Professional Nursing from an accredited program.
- Certification by a nationally certifying body for Family Nurse Practitioner or Adult Nurse Practitioner.
- At least two years experience of advance nursing practice.
- Current experience in Women’s Health.
- BLS certification.
For a more detailed requirements and responsibilities of the job, check out job description on diversityworking.com. This is a veteran job alert from DivesityWorking, America’s No.1 diversity job site.
If you qualify, then there are several benefits which will compel you to apply for this job. Some of them are:
- Premium Benefits Package.
- Competitive, Enthusiasing and Fulfilling work environment.
- Internal growth and development options.